You are interested in this product?
W 127 Saccharomyces cerevisiae, top-fermented wheat beer yeast
The resulting beers have a pronounced, pleasantly fruity, estery overall aroma. The yeast propagation is slightly lower, but the fermentation rate is still very high. 4-VG and isoamyl acetate are not dominant.
- good ester formation
- unexhausted phenolic aroma
- low formation of higher alcohols
- good fermentation activity
- good settling behaviour
- very good diacetyl reduction
- normal to high AV° (approx. 78-82%)
Fermentation temperature: 16-22°C, (recommended: 18-20°C)