You are interested in this product?
W128 (Saccharomyces pastorianus ssp. Carlsbergensis)
The W128 produces round and soft beers even at elevated fermentation temperatures. Increased fermentation temperatures only lead to a slight increase in acetaldehyde and the higher alcohols. The stability against autolysis can also be rated as good at higher post-fermentation temperatures.
- normal production of higher alcohols
- good production of esters, aroma profile comparable with W34/70.
- good to optimum fracture formation capacity.
- very good diacetyl reduction
- normal to high AV° (approx. 78 - 80%)
Recommended fermentation temperature: 11-14°C (10-18°C)